With more and more people using smartphones and tablets to access the Internet, hackers and other nefarious online elements see the opportunity to wreak havoc on this increasingly popular trend. In fact, in December 2017 alone, half a million types of Android malware were released online. This number is expected to rise this holiday season.
The truth is, millions of smartphone users are exposed to all kinds of viruses and malware, with most of them not knowing it. Many mobile users think that the stock Android operating system is enough and that – unlike desktop computers – smartphones and tablets don’t need antivirus software. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Your mobile devices are increasingly becoming more vulnerable to malware and viruses. Researchers at the University of Cambridge discovered that 87% of Android smartphones are exposed to at least one critical vulnerability. Android phones are also vulnerable to apps that install malware; just a few days ago, 13 apps were removed from Google Play after they were found to be installing malware.
Good thing that Malwarebytes is offering a free trial of Malwarebytes Premium for Android devices. For 90 days, you can enjoy the best available protection from malware for your Android smartphone or tablet.
Malwarebytes is one of the most trusted brands in cybersecurity. With over 600 malware hunters, engineers and cybersecurity experts, Malwarebytes is the gold standard in anti-malware security. Malwarebytes adds an additional layer of protection for your device, and it’s recommended that you install it alongside your favorite antivirus software – because most antivirus programs can’t detect malware that Malwarebytes routinely finds and eliminates.
Here’s how Malwarebytes Premium protects your device:
- Malware scanner: Finds and removes threats that other mobile security apps miss
- Privacy checker: Shows you which apps are getting more private data than they need
- Web protection: Blocks scam sites, phishing attempts, and malicious links
- Call protection: Blocks calls from known and suspected scammers (US and Canada only)
After 90 days, and assuming you don’t continue your premium subscription, you will be downgraded to the free version, which only has malware scanner and privacy checker.
There’s no commitment to buy and no credit card is required. You can downgrade to the free version anytime or let your premium subscription expire after the 90-day free trial.
This offer is valid until November 30, 2018 only.
How to Claim Your Free Trial of Malwarebytes Premium
It’s fairly easy to claim your Malwarebytes free trial. Follow these steps to start your Malwarebytes Premium subscription:
- Sign up for a free Malwarebytes account or log in to your existing account.
- Get the premium trial activation key code at the top of your account page.
- Download and install the free Malwarebytes for Android at Google Play.
- Enter the activation key code into the app.
- Enjoy your Malwarebytes Premium subscription for 90 days!
To avail of this offer, please visit this page on or before November 30, 2018.