Are you an entrepreneur, web designer, online marketer, or just interested in digital marketing? The 5th Digital Marketing Conference Philippines 2018 (DMCON 5) is just what you need to learn the latest digital marketing techniques or update your old skills in the field.
The two-day conference brings you updated industry insights, knowledge and skills necessary for marketers to plan and implement their own digital marketing strategy. The conference brings together some of the biggest names in the industry to share their knowledge on digital marketing essentials to help boost your company’s online marketing campaign.
Complete beginners and those who have a basic knowledge of digital marketing are invited to attend DMCON 5 which will be held on August 8 and 9, 2018 at the Megatrade Conference Center, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City, Philippines.
The “Digital Learning Conference” features 14 learning sessions on topics such as: Digital Marketing Strategy, Future Proofing Your Social Media Campaign, Facebook Marketing, Analytics, Video, Social Media Community Management, SEO, Mobile Marketing, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, E-commerce, Websites, Content Creation, and Google Adwords.
“First and foremost, our objective is to promote digital marketing education to all marketers in the country who need to make that pivotal shift from traditional marketing to digital. We want to do this in a way that gives the best value, at reasonable rates,” said TinTin Liboro, CEO of Neotrade and producer of DMCON 5. “Our main thrust is to educate. We aim for Filipinos to become well-versed in digital. We support anyone who wishes to gain more knowledge or to upgrade their team’s digital skills.”
Expected to attend are marketing officers, brand officers, communication specialists, academe, professionals, BPO sourcing and marketing and sales personnel, entrepreneurs/SMEs, government personnel, ad agencies, business leaders, freelancers, and students.
Roster of Speakers
- Laszlo Lim, Managing Partner, Digital Endeavors Inc., for “Strategy”
- KanKan Ramos-Lim, Former Executive Director for Social Marketing, Havas Media Ortega, for “Social Media”
- Kenn Costales, Owner and Lead Consultant, Monolith Growth Consulting, for “E-commerce and Facebook Ads”
- Bernard San Juan, General Manager, True Logic Online Solutions Inc., for “Google Adwords”
- Raymond Cayabyab, General Manager, Mobext, for “Mobile”
- Iggy Javellana, Co-Founder and Creative Director, Muramasa Games, for “Content Marketing”
- CJ Masungsong, Assistant Sales Manager, SEOReseller.com, for “SEO”
- Alex Jusay, General Manager, TVEEZ Solutions, for “Video”
- Allan Ngo, Blogger, DigitalSolopreneur.com, for “Email Marketing”
- Jules Cabigon, Creative Director, Mobext, for “Content Creation”
- Amir Tohid, Evangelist of Digital Analytics, for “Analytics”
Bring your company’s marketing team with affordable pricing and attractive group rates.
Super Early Bird Registration: P4,800 plus VAT for payments on or before April 23, 2018
Early Bird Registration: P5,800 plus VAT for payments from April 24 to May 12, 2018
Super Regular Registration: P6,800 plus VAT for payments from May 13 to 31, 2018
Regular Registration: P7,800 plus VAT for payments from June 1 to 30, 2018
Standard Registration: P8,800 plus VAT for payments from July 1 to 31, 2017
Onsite Registration: P9,800 plus VAT
Academe Registration: P4,000 plus VAT for payments until May 30, 2018
Student Rate: P1,800 plus VAT per day
Group Rates: Buy 5 get 1 Free, Buy 10 get 3 Free, Buy 15 get 5 free (except for Super Early Bird and Student)