Looking to save money on your next Shopee purchase? Then use Shopee vouchers to avail of amazing discounts and cashback rewards on the Philippines’ leading e-commerce platform. With that in mind, we’re here to help you find the best Shopee voucher codes and coupons that will help you save a ton of money on your online shopping spree!
Shopee releases dozens of new coupons and voucher codes every week. In fact, you can open your Shopee app right now and chances are, you’ll be able to snag a voucher or two. However, there are times when your vouchers cannot be redeemed because you don’t meet the terms and conditions of the offer. For example, some vouchers have a minimum spend while others can only be used for a specific payment method (e.g. ShopeePay).
If and when that happens, you have no other choice but to search for Shopee vouchers online. To help you with your search, we have compiled a list of Shopee vouchers and coupon codes that you can use to slash the price off your favorite items. We know how tiresome and time-consuming it is to look for Shopee vouchers so we have collected and organized them for you in a single page.
List of Shopee Vouchers and Coupon Codes in the Philippines (Active and Working)
Here you can find a constantly updated list of Shopee voucher codes and coupons that will help you save as much as 90% on your next purchase. These Shopee vouchers are manually curated and tested to ensure that the codes are working as expected. If you found a voucher code that has already expired or is no longer working, please let us know through this link.
What are Shopee Vouchers?
Shopee vouchers are redeemable coupons or digital codes that entitle the holder to receive discounts, cashbacks and other perks upon making a purchase. A voucher can be redeemed either by selecting it from a list of available vouchers, or by entering a code during checkout.
Some Shopee vouchers are valid sitewide, meaning that you can use them everywhere on the platform, while others are exclusive to specific stores and brands. These are the types of vouchers that are being offered by Shopee:
- Discount vouchers – Enjoy a percentage-based or fixed discount on your purchases.
- Free shipping vouchers – Avail of free shipping and delivery up to a certain amount.
- Cashback vouchers – Get some of your money back in the form of Shopee coins which can be used on your next order.
How to Use Voucher Codes on the Shopee Website
In case you don’t know how to use these Shopee vouchers, we’ve prepared a short guide for you. This tutorial assumes that you are using Shopee on your desktop computer or laptop. If you prefer to use your mobile phone, don’t worry because we’ll also teach you how to use voucher codes on the Shopee app.
Follow these steps to use voucher codes on the Shopee website:
- Select your items on the Shopping Cart and click “Check Out.”
- On the Checkout page, go to the “Shopee Voucher” section and click “Select Voucher” on the right.
- The “Select Shopee Voucher” popup will appear along with a list of available vouchers.
- Type or paste the Shopee voucher code on the “Add Voucher” box and then click “Apply.”
- If the voucher code is valid, it will be added to your list of vouchers. Click “OK.”
- The applied discount or cashback amount will be shown on the Checkout page.
- Click “Place Order” to complete your purchase.
You might notice that most vouchers cannot be redeemed on the Shopee website, but only on the Shopee app. Nevertheless, you can still apply the voucher code to save it to your list of Shopee vouchers, and then use the Shopee app afterwards to redeem the voucher and complete the purchase.
How to Use Voucher Codes on the Shopee App
In this tutorial, we’ll teach you how to claim or redeem voucher codes on the Shopee app. If you don’t have the Shopee app installed on your phone yet, you can download it from Google Play (Android) or the App Store (iOS).
Follow these steps to use voucher codes on the Shopee app:
- Select your items on the Shopping Cart screen and tap “Check Out.”
- On the Checkout screen, find “Platform Voucher” and tap “Select or enter code.”
- At the top of the screen, you will see a box saying “Please enter platform voucher code.”
- Type or paste the Shopee voucher code into that box and then press “Apply.”
- If the voucher code is valid, it will be added to your list of vouchers. Tap “OK.”
- The discount or cashback amount will be shown under “Payment Details” on the Checkout screen.
- Finally, tap “Place Order” to complete your purchase.
If the Shopee voucher code cannot be applied for some reason (e.g. minimum spend not reached), then it will be automatically saved in your list of available vouchers. You can use the voucher when your order eventually meets the minimum requirements of the offer. Be sure to tap the T&C link to read the voucher’s terms and conditions.
Here are a few reasons why a Shopee voucher or coupon is not working:
- The voucher has already expired.
- You entered an incorrect voucher code.
- The voucher has reached the maximum number of redemptions.
- Your order doesn’t meet the minimum spend amount.
- The voucher is not applicable for your selected payment method.
- The voucher can only be used with a specific store, brand or category (e.g. Shopee Mall).
- Your device is not connected to the Internet or has a slow connection.
As previously mentioned, it’s important to check the terms and conditions of Shopee vouchers to confirm that you meet the minimum criteria for their redemption. Keep in mind that vouchers are only available for a limited time, so be sure to use them on or before their expiration date.
Frequently Asked Questions
Stacking of Shopee vouchers is no longer allowed since April 21, 2022, so you can’t use multiple vouchers simultaneously in a single order. For example, you can’t redeem a discount voucher along with a free shipping voucher.
It’s not possible to transfer a voucher to another Shopee user. But you can share a Shopee voucher code to another user who can then redeem it in his/her account.
Yes, you can use the same Shopee voucher on two or more accounts, as long as the voucher has not yet reached its redemption limit.
Most Shopee vouchers are totally free of charge. However, Shopee sometimes sells voucher bundles at discounted prices.
Shopee vouchers have expiration dates that are prominently displayed on the face of the voucher or coupon. You can verify the validity period by checking the terms and conditions of the voucher.
Yes, your Shopee voucher will be refunded within 24-48 hours after cancellation of your order, provided that the voucher is still within the validity period and was applied to one order only.
Everybody loves a good Shopee discount, and what better way to get discounts than to use vouchers? Used in conjunction with daily flash sales and special promotions, Shopee voucher codes and coupons can take a big chunk off the total price so that you’ll have more extra money in your wallet. The more vouchers you use, the more money you’ll save!
We hope that you’ve found our list of Shopee voucher codes and coupons useful. Don’t forget share this article with your friends and to bookmark it for future reference.
Disclosure: This page contains affiliate links. If you use these links to make a purchase, we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.