Here’s your opportunity to win SM gift certificates worth P25,000 each this Valentine’s season. OPPO Philippines is holding a raffle where three lucky winners will receive a gift certificate.
All you need to do is to submit a short video answering the question of the day. You can submit a video for each question for the duration of the contest. However, you can only submit one video or raffle entry for each question, for a maximum of 14 entries.
Only Filipinos who are currently residing in the Philippines can join the giveaway. A Facebook account is also required.
- To join the promo, the participants must visit https://gleam.io/fb/Iyun8257444391083999 and register their full name, email address, registered address, contact number, and submit a video to the #HaveYouEver question for the day by telling his/her story (file size: maximum of 100MB (5 minutes); file format: mp4) to get (1) one raffle entry.
- A #HaveYouEver question will be posted every day at 2PM from February 1, 2018 until February 14, 2018. A participant can submit a video answering the question of the day within 24 hours until another question is posted.
- It is not required of the participants to submit an entry for every #HaveYouEver question. However, in order to get more raffle entries, participants are encouraged to answer each question and tell his/her #HaveYouEver story which is equivalent to (1) one raffle entry.
- Each question can only be accomplished once per account. A participant can only obtain a maximum of 14 entries for the whole promo period.
- Deadline of submission of entries is on February 14, 2018 at 11:59 PM.
- There will be three (3) winners of Php 25,000 worth of SM gift certificates. The winners will be drawn using http://www.random.org/.
- The draw for the prizes will be held on February 15, 2018, 5PM at 6/F Viva Communications Inc. East Tower Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City in the presence of a DTI representative and authorized representatives of Viva Communications Inc.
- The announcement of winners will be done via Facebook post on February 16, 2018. Registered mail will also be sent to the winners.
- Twenty percent (20%) tax for the prize exceeding PHP10,000 shall be shouldered by the Philippine OPPO Mobile Technology Inc.
- Winners will be contacted to know how to claim their prize. They must present at least one (1) valid ID and the registered notice for verification upon claiming. The winners must present a valid ID which contains the same information as his/her registered details. If the participant cannot claim his/her prize, the one who will claim the prize on his/her behalf must present an authorization letter, a photocopy of his/her ID and a photocopy of the winner’s ID. The winners can claim their prizes until 60 days after they receive their registered mail.
Read more about the OPPO Philippines #HaveYouEver raffle mechanics and rules here.
So what are you waiting for? Get those cameras and cellphones ready and start making those videos! Although I prefer cash because I hate shopping, still P25,000 is nothing to sneeze at. I would buy a DSLR camera if I win, but I’m not really confident about my video making and presentation skills, so I might skip this one.
Join and submit your entries to the OPPO Philippines #HaveYouEver raffle here.