A few days ago, Xiaomi announced their return to Philippine shores after a long hiatus. Xiaomi fans will not be disappointed as the Chinese tech giant is opening the first ever Authorized Mi Philippines Store at the TriNoma Mall in Quezon City on February 17, 2018.
To mark the important occasion, Mi Philippines will be giving away prizes and special giveaways, including a Mi A1 smartphone. All you have to do is to fill up the pre-registration form and then join the opening queue at the TriNoma Mall at 10 AM. The store is located at Level 4, beside Cinema 5.
Here are the mechanics of the raffle:
- Register with your Full Name, valid Email Address and Mobile Number.
- Drop by the Mi Store and join the opening queue on February 17 at 10 AM.
- Mi Fans who pre-register will be included in the electronic raffle for a chance to win a Mi A1!
- Winner must be in the opening queue to qualify. Otherwise a new winner will be picked via e-raffle.
- Winner will also be given priority access to the store.
- Winner must purchase any item of any amount and present the Mi Store receipt to claim his/her prize on the spot!
- Mi Fans who queue early stand to take home prizes and giveaways. Plus avail of exclusive store opening discounts!
- Registration cut-off will be on February 16 at 9PM.
So get up and arrive early on that date to secure your entry for the electronic raffle. If you don’t win, don’t worry as there are many Xiaomi products on display that you can try and buy. You can also take advantage of exclusive store opening discounts and promos on the hottest Xiaomi gadgets such as smartphones, headphones, smart TV sets, vacuum cleaners, and more.
The TriNoma Mall store is just one of two official Xiaomi stores that the company is planning to set up. If reports are true, the second store will be at the SM Megamall in Ortigas, Mandaluyong City.