Don’t have the time and energy to cook your own meals? Just take out your smartphone and order food to be delivered straight to your doorsteps. Not only you’ll save yourself from all the hassle and effort, you will also save money when you use a Foodpanda voucher today upon ordering.
Food delivery apps like Foodpanda allow you to enjoy delicious meals from your favorite restaurants without ever leaving your house. Featuring a wide selection of restaurants and a massive fleet of delivery riders, Foodpanda is everything you need to satisfy your culinary cravings. You will never go hungry again as long as you have the Foodpanda app on your smartphone.
One of the best things about Foodpanda is the fact that you can use vouchers and promo codes to get discounts on restaurant meals or to avail of free delivery. You can potentially save thousands of pesos every month with these Foodpanda vouchers, so don’t forget to apply them before placing your order.
Foodpanda will often send a few vouchers straight to your account, ready for your immediate use. But sometimes, these vouchers are just not enough or are not applicable to your order. Fortunately, there are several Foodpanda voucher codes that you can find online, which you can simply copy and apply to your order. You can try these vouchers one by one to find the code that works for you.
To save you the time and effort, I have compiled a list of Foodpanda voucher codes and promos that you can use on your next order. I make sure that each voucher code is still active and is working properly, and I regularly update the list to remove expired vouchers.
List of Foodpanda Vouchers in the Philippines (December 2023)
Here you will find a regularly updated list of Foodpanda voucher codes that will help you save as much as 50% on your next order. These Foodpanda vouchers are manually curated and tested to ensure that the codes are working as expected.
Note: Foodpanda vouchers and their respective terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice. The list was last updated on December 1, 2023.
Food Delivery Vouchers
Pandamart and Shops Vouchers
What are Foodpanda Vouchers?
Foodpanda vouchers are redeemable coupon codes that entitle the user to receive discounts, cashback, free delivery, and other perks upon placing an order. A user can redeem a voucher by selecting it from the list of available vouchers on the Foodpanda app, or by manually entering the voucher code upon checkout.
These are the types of vouchers that are available on Foodpanda:
- Discount vouchers – Avail of fixed or percentage-based discounts on your orders.
- Free delivery vouchers – Pay nothing for delivery when you use a free delivery voucher.
- Cashback vouchers – Get a portion of your money back when you use a cashback voucher. Cashback will be added to your PandaPay wallet and usually expires after a week.
How to Use Foodpanda Voucher Codes
Now that you have found our list of Foodpanda vouchers, it’s time to use them to save money on your next order. Vouchers can be applied to your cart and the discount will be shown after successful redemption.
Follow these steps to use a voucher on the Foodpanda app:
- Go to your cart (if the cart is empty, make sure to add items first).
- Scroll down and select “Apply a voucher.”
- Type or paste the Foodpanda voucher code into the space provided.
- Press “Apply.”
- You’ll be taken back to your cart where the discount is shown.
Alternatively, you can save Foodpanda vouchers to your collection so that you can easily apply them to your future orders. Read on to learn how.
How to Save Foodpanda Vouchers
Manually applying voucher codes can be tedious sometimes. Fortunately, you can save voucher codes directly on Foodpanda app itself. That way, you don’t have to enter the code each and every time you’re placing an order. You can simply choose a saved voucher from your collection instead of typing the code manually.
If you have a list of Foodpanda vouchers (like the ones listed above), it’s a good idea to save them on the app for future use. It’s easier and more convenient than manually entering voucher codes with each order.
Here’s how to save a Foodpanda voucher on the app:
- Open the Foodpanda app and tap the hamburger icon on the upper-left corner of the screen.
- On the navigation menu, select “Vouchers.”
- On the Vouchers & Offers screen, select “Add a Voucher.”
- Type or paste the voucher code into the space provided.
- Press “Add” to save the voucher.
- The voucher is now saved in your collection.
To use your saved voucher, just go to your cart and select “Apply a voucher.” Then choose the voucher you want to use by pressing the “Apply” button next to it.
Foodpanda Voucher Code Errors
Sometimes, you may encounter an error when trying to enter a voucher code on the Foodpanda app. There are a myriad of reasons why you experience such an error, and I’ll attempt to explain them here.
- Sorry, this voucher can’t be applied to your account. – This error means that this particular voucher code cannot be added to your Foodpanda account. It probably means that Foodpanda has set a requirement or condition for you to be able to redeem the voucher, but your account has not met the requirement. For example, a Foodpanda voucher can only be used by new users.
- Sorry, you are unable to redeem this voucher. Please check our T&Cs for the validity period. – This means that you cannot use the voucher because its terms and conditions (T&Cs) are not applicable to your account. For example, the voucher’s T&C states that it can only be redeemed on weekends, but you tried using it on weekdays.
- Voucher rate limit exceeded. – This error most likely means that the redemption limit for the Foodpanda voucher has already been reached. For example, a voucher could have a maximum number of 1,000 redemptions per day.
- You’ve already saved this one! Find it in Vouchers. – This error appears after entering a voucher code that has already been saved to your account. In some cases, you can’t find the saved voucher in your account; it’s possible that the voucher code has already expired or awaiting reactivation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use two or more Foodpanda vouchers in one order?
No, it’s not possible to use multiple vouchers in a single order.
Are Foodpanda vouchers free?
Foodpanda vouchers are absolutely free of charge.
Can I transfer a Foodpanda voucher to another user?
Foodpanda vouchers are non-transferrable so you cannot transfer them to another user. However, you can share the voucher code with someone else for redemption in his/her Foodpanda account.
Can I use the same Foodpanda voucher on another account?
Yes, you can use the same voucher on another account, as long as it has not yet expired or reached the maximum number of redemptions.
Do Foodpanda vouchers expire?
Foodpanda vouchers are valid only for a limited period of time. Saved vouchers are automatically removed after they expire.
What could be the reason why my voucher doesn’t work?
If a Foodpanda voucher doesn’t work, it could mean a few things: the voucher may have already expired, the maximum number of redemptions has been reached, or you have entered the incorrect code.
Thanks to food delivery apps, there’s no need to cook and prepare meals to feed your grumbling stomach. Simply open the Foodpanda app on your phone and order your favorite meals from nearby restaurants. Don’t forget to use a Foodpanda voucher today to save a little bit of money when doing so.
Be sure to bookmark this page for your reference or share it with your friends who might be interested to save money with Foodpanda. If you have any questions and concerns, feel free to email [email protected].
Disclaimer: Some of the links in this page are affiliate links, which means that I will earn a small commission if you make a purchase.