LBC is arguably the leading courier company in the Philippines, and at the same time, it offers money remittance services in 1,600 branches and partner establishments around the world. LBC Express Pera Padala is the company’s domestic money remittance service, where customers can send and receive money anywhere in the country.
LBC Express Pera Padala offers three main services: LBC Instant Peso Padala, Peso Pak, and Remit to Account. Instant Peso Padala is their main product where customers can send and receive money instantly at any LBC branch. Peso Pak is a door-to-door service where cash is delivered straight to the recipient’s doorsteps, while Remit to Account allows you to send money to a bank account. Here’s a summary of each service:
- LBC Instant Peso Padala – Customers can send money to any recipient within the Philippines by going to the nearest LBC branch. The recipient can then claim the money at an LBC branch within minutes.
- LBC Peso Pak – Through Peso Pak, you can send money to a domestic address and LBC will deliver the cash to the recipient the very next day.
- LBC Remit to Account – This service allows you to transfer money a local bank account by going to an LBC branch and filling up a form. The money can be withdrawn the next day.
If you want to know the LBC Pera Padala rates, then you’ve come to the right place. We’ve collected the LBC Pera Padala rates not only for LBC Instant Peso Padala but also for Peso Pak and Remit to Account.
LBC Pera Padala Rates for 2020
Below are the current LBC Express Pera Padala rates for the entire Philippines (Metro Manila, Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao).
|Principal Amount||Instant Peso Padala||Peso Pak (Next Day)||Remit to Account|
|₱ 100||₱ 6||₱ 35||₱ 100|
|₱ 101 - 200||₱ 15||₱ 37||₱ 100|
|₱ 201 - 300||₱ 20||₱ 52||₱ 100|
|₱ 301 - 400||₱ 25||₱ 54||₱ 100|
|₱ 401 - 500||₱ 30||₱ 59||₱ 100|
|₱ 501 - 600||₱ 35||₱ 71||₱ 100|
|₱ 601 - 700||₱ 40||₱ 76||₱ 100|
|₱ 701 - 800||₱ 45||₱ 80||₱ 100|
|₱ 801 - 900||₱ 50||₱ 80||₱ 100|
|₱ 901 - 1,000||₱ 50||₱ 80||₱ 100|
|₱ 1,001 - 1,500||₱ 75||₱ 119||₱ 120|
|₱ 1,501 - 2,000||₱ 100||₱ 140||₱ 120|
|₱ 2,001 - 2,500||₱ 125||₱ 179||₱ 120|
|₱ 2,501 - 3,000||₱ 150||₱ 200||₱ 120|
|₱ 3,001 - 4,000||₱ 180||₱ 260||₱ 150|
|₱ 4,001 - 5,000||₱ 220||₱ 320||₱ 150|
The LBC Pera Padala rates are subject to change without prior notice. When in doubt, call the LBC customer hotline (02) 8 858-5999.
How to Send Money via LBC Express Pera Padala
- Go to the nearest LBC branch. Go here to know the LBC branches near you (be sure to allow location services) or check out this page for the complete list.
- Tell the cashier that you want to send money.
- Fill out the remittance form including your name, address and contact number as well as that of your recipient’s.
- If it’s your first time to send money, you will be asked to fill up a membership form and undergo a “know your customer” process.
- Give your duly-accomplished form to the cashier along with your valid ID and total amount (including transaction fee).
- Wait for the cashier to process your transaction. Claim your receipt that contains the tracking number.
- Give the tracking number to the recipient which he will use to claim the money.
Don’t have time to go to an LBC branch? You can now send money to LBC Express Pera Padala through the Internet, thanks to Coins.ph. Read this article to learn how to send money online to LBC.
How to Receive Money via LBC Express Pera Padala
- Go to an LBC branch near you.
- Tell the cashier that you want to claim money.
- Fill out the encashment form including your name, sender’s name and LBC tracking number.
- Give the completed form to the cashier along with your valid ID.
- Receive the money and receipt. Count your money before leaving.
LBC Express Pera Padala is a reliable and convenient way to send money to anyone in the Philippines. This money remittance service may seem more expensive than competitors like Palawan Pawnshop or M Lhuillier, but it’s still a great way to send and receive money especially with its door-to-door delivery option. We hope that you find this list of Palawan Pera Padala rates useful and don’t forget to share this article with your friends who might find it useful.