Palawan Express Pera Padala is arguably the most popular and widely used money remittance service in the Philippines. Thanks to its easy, convenient and hassle-free transaction system, Palawan Express Pera Padala is many Filipinos’ favorite way to send and receive money. In this guide, we will show you the Palawan Express rate table so you will know the fees and charges for sending money.
When it comes to sending and receiving money anywhere in the Philippines, Palawan Express Pera Padala is one of the most reliable and trustworthy. Aside from that, Palawan Express Pera Padala is also known for its slogan “Walang Kuskus-Balungos” which means “No Hassles.” It’s a testament to the fact that it’s so easy to send and accept money through Palawan Express, since customers only need to present a single valid ID for transactions.
Palawan Express Pera Padala is also known for its low transaction fees. You can send amounts of up to ₱50,000 for as low as ₱2 fee, which is cheaper than what other money transfer companies usually charge.
With many Filipinos still without bank accounts and e-wallets, remittance companies like Palawan Express Pera Padala offer a cheap and reliable alternative way to send money, especially in the rural areas. Customers only need to fill out a short form and present a valid ID to send and receive money through Palawan Express.
Table of Contents
- Palawan Express Rate Table for 2023
- How to Send Money Through Palawan Express Pera Padala
- How to Receive Money Through Palawan Express Pera Padala
- Palawan Express Operating Hours
- Valid IDs Accepted by Palawan Express
- Frequently Asked Questions
Palawan Express Rate Table for 2023
Palawan Padala rates range from ₱2.00 to ₱345.00, depending on the amount being sent and the location of the sender. Check out the rates below. Be sure that you are looking at the right table for your location.
Palawan Express Rate Table for Visayas, Mindanao, South Luzon, Masbate, Romblon and Palawan
Palawan Express Rate Table for North and Central Luzon
This includes the following places: Caluya, Antique; Cuyo, Palawan; Culion, Palawan; Tingloy, Batangas; Lubang, Mindoro; Paluan, Mindoro; and San Jose, Romblon.
Palawan Express Rate Table for Metro Manila
How to Send Money Through Palawan Express Pera Padala
Here’s the step-by-step guide on how to send or remit money through Palawan Express Pera Padala:
- Visit any Palawan Pawnshop or PEPP branch.
- Get a Send Money Form or ask one from the security guard.
- Fill up the Send Money Form. Provide your complete name (as the sender), your mobile number, receiver’s complete name, receiver’s mobile number, your relationship to the receiver, and the purpose of the transaction.
- Place the Send Money Form and your valid ID on the provided tray, then give the tray to the teller.
- Wait for your name to be called, and then pay the principal amount plus the corresponding fee.
- Check that all your details are correct and then sign your copy of the computer-generated Send Money Form.
- Claim your copy of the Send Money Form which includes the PEPP transaction code. You and your receiver will also receive text messages saying that your remittance is ready to be claimed in any Palawan Express branch nationwide.
How to Receive Money Through Palawan Express Pera Padala
- Visit any Palawan Pawnshop or PEPP branch.
- Get a Receive Money Form or ask one from the security guard.
- Fill up the Receive Money Form. Write down your complete name (as the receiver), sender’s complete name, PEPP transaction code, remittance amount, your relationship to the sender, and the purpose of the transaction.
- Place the Receive Money Form and your valid ID on the provided tray, then give the tray to the teller.
- Wait for your name to be called. Sign and receive your copy of the computer-generated Receive Money Form.
- Count your money before leaving.
Remittances can be claimed within 30 days without additional charges. After 30 days and up to one year, there will be a monthly charge of P30.00 or 1% of the principal amount, whichever is higher.
Palawan Express Operating Hours
Palawan Express branches are open everyday (including Saturdays and Sundays) from 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
Some branches and outlets open as early as 7:30 AM and close at 7:00 PM, depending on the number of customers served by these branches.
Branches and outlets located inside malls still follow the mall’s operating hours.
Valid IDs Accepted by Palawan Express
These are the valid IDs that are accepted as proof of identification by Palawan Express Pera Padala when claiming money:
- Driver’s License
- Company ID
- Postal ID
- Voter’s ID
- OFW ID
- Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) ID
- Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) ID
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) ID
- Social Security System (SSS) ID
- Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID)
- Senior Citizen ID
- PhilHealth ID
- School ID (duly signed)
- Seaman’s Book
- Philippine National Police (PNP) Clearance
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
- National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons ID
- Alien Certificate of Registration
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the operating hours of Palawan Express Pera Padala?
Palawan Express Pera Padala branches are usually open from 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM, Mondays to Sundays. However, some branches are closed as early as 4:00 PM.
What is the minimum amount that I can send through Palawan Express Pera Padala?
The minimum amount that you can send is ₱1.00.
What is the maximum amount that I can send through Palawan Express Pera Padala?
The maximum amount that you can send is ₱50,000.
What is the Palawan Express Pera Padala (PEPP) transaction code?
The PEPP transaction code is the unique reference number that will be used by the recipient to claim the remittance. The code is usually sent to the recipient via SMS or personally given by the sender.
We hope that you find this Palawan Express rate table useful. If you have any questions about Palawan Padala rates, just call their customer support hotlines at 09173013868, 09328508613 or 09989621869, or you can visit any of the more than 2,500 Palawan Express branches nationwide.