If you’re a member of the Home Development Mutual Fund or the Pag-IBIG Fund, you know how important it is to pay your contributions and loans on time. By paying way before the due date, you’ll avoid costly penalties for late payment. The good news is that you can conveniently pay your Pag-IBIG contributions, savings and loan amortizations online, so there’s little reason for you to miss your Pag-IBIG payments.
The government has really made it easier for Filipinos to pay their Pag-IBIG contributions. Aside from the usual over-the-counter payments at banks and payment collection outlets like Bayad Center, the Pag-IBIG Fund has opened several online payment channels for those who prefer to pay through the Internet. Using a computer or mobile phone, members can pay their Pag-IBIG contributions, MP2 savings and loan amortizations easily and conveniently. There’s no need to personally visit the Pag-IBIG office or a payment center to remit your contributions or pay your loans.
In case you don’t know, the agency has launched the Virtual Pag-IBIG website to facilitate the quick and easy access to Pag-IBIG services. Through the Virtual Pag-IBIG platform, members can apply for housing loans, check their contributions, view their savings records, pay their contributions online, and many more – all through the Internet. Read this article to learn how to register for a free account.
If you want to know how much to pay each month as your Pag-IBIG contribution, you can refer to this Pag-IBIG contribution table. Your maximum monthly contribution is ₱200 if you’re a self-employed or voluntary member, or ₱100 if you’re employed (the maximum employer share is also ₱100).
Table of Contents
How to Pay Using the Pag-IBIG Website
The Pag-IBIG website offers a convenient way to pay your Pag-IBIG savings and loans online. The online payment facility supports payments using your Visa, MasterCard or JCB credit or debit card, as well as PayMaya.
Follow these steps to pay your Pag-IBIG contribution or loan through the website:
- Open the Pag-IBIG online payment facility using your web browser.
- Choose the program type, whether regular savings, MP2 savings, housing loan, multi-purpose loan, or calamity loan.
- Select your membership category (local or overseas).
- Enter your Pag-IBIG MID number, or housing account number in case of housing loan.
- Click the “Verify” button. Your name will be automatically filled up after your membership or account number is verified.
- Enter the amount to be paid. Take note that you will be charged a convenience fee of 1.75%.
- Select the period covered duration in months.
- Choose whether to receive payment confirmation via SMS or email.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Check the box next to “I agree with the Terms and Conditions.”
- Click “Next.”
- Review your payment details. Click “Proceed.”
- Enter your credit/debit card details such as card number, expiry date and CVV. Alternatively, you can pay using your PayMaya wallet.
- Click “Pay now” to make the payment.
If you can’t see the payment page then it’s possible that your antivirus prevented it from loading. In my case, Avast antivirus blocked the page and I had to disable it for a few minutes.
After paying, you can login to your Virtual Pag-IBIG account to see if your payment has been posted. It usually takes a few days for your payment to be reflected in your Virtual Pag-IBIG account. Read this article to learn how to check your Pag-IBIG contributions online.
How to Pay Using GCash
GCash is an e-wallet that allows you to pay your bills, including your Pag-IBIG contributions, using your mobile phone. Read this article to learn how to sign up for GCash and add money to your mobile wallet. Download the GCash app from Google Play and the App Store.
If you’re a Globe subscriber, you can use GCash even if you don’t have Internet data or Wi-Fi access. Just turn on your data and use GCash like you normally would. This means that you don’t have to hunt for a Wi-Fi connection or subscribe to an Internet data promo in order to use GCash.
Here’s how to pay your Pag-IBIG contributions, MP2 savings and housing loan amortizations using GCash. Make sure that you have enough balance to cover the transaction.
- Launch the GCash app and login using your MPIN.
- Tap “Pay Bills” on the home screen.
- Under biller categories, tap “Government.”
- Select “Pag IBIG.”
- Choose the program type: members contribution, modified Pag-IBIG II savings (MP2) or housing loan.
- Enter your Pag-IBIG MID or HLID (housing loan) number.
- Enter the amount to be paid.
- Choose the period covered from and to.
- Enter your email address (optional).
- Tap “NEXT.”
- View your payment confirmation. Press “CONFIRM” to make the payment.
You will receive an SMS confirming your payment, as well as the transaction receipt via email. Keep this receipt as your proof of payment.
How to Pay Using PayMaya
PayMaya is another popular mobile app for paying your bills online. Read this article to learn how to sign up for PayMaya and top up your e-wallet.
Follow these steps to pay your Pag-IBIG contributions, MP2 savings and housing loans through PayMaya:
- Open the PayMaya app and login using your password.
- Tap “Pay Bills.”
- Choose “PAG-IBIG Membership Savings” or “PAG-IBIG Housing Loan Amortizations.”
- Enter your Pag-IBIG MID number or housing account number in the “Account Number” field.
- Enter the amount to be paid and your contact number.
- Choose the period coverage (period from and period to).
- Tap “Continue.”
- Review your payment details. Tap “Pay.”
Check your email for the payment confirmation and the transaction number which serves as your proof of payment.
How to Pay Using Coins.ph
Coins.ph is yet another mobile wallet that makes it easy to make online payments to government agencies like Pag-IBIG, SSS, NBI, DFA and more. Click here to download the Coins.ph app.
These are the steps in paying your Pag-IBIG membership savings and housing loan amortizations using Coins.ph:
- Launch the Coins.ph app and login using your 4-digit PIN.
- Tap “Pay Bills.”
- Scroll down to “Government” and choose either “Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Amortizations” or “Pag-IBIG Membership Savings.”
- Enter the exact amount you want to pay. Press “Next.”
- Enter your phone number, period coverage (period from and period to), and your Pag-IBIG MID number. If you’re only paying your housing loan, only enter your phone number and payment reference number (PRN). Tap “Next.”
- Review your payment details. Slide your finger across the blue button (“Slide to confirm”) to proceed with the payment.
You will receive a text message confirming your successful payment.
How to Pay Using the Bayad Center App
Bayad Center now has a mobile app where you can pay your Pag-IBIG contributions and loan amortizations without going to their payment outlets. You can download the Bayad Center app from Google Play and the App Store.
Before you make a payment, make sure that you have loaded your Bayad Center wallet. The app supports several funding methods like Bayad Center outlets, USSC and LBC, as well as online banking such as BDO, Metrobank, Landbank, Unionbank and others.
Here’s how to pay your Pag-IBIG contributions using the Bayad Center app:
- Open the Bayad Center app and login using your 4-digit PIN.
- Tap “Pay Bills.”
- Choose “PAG-IBIG FUND (HDMF).”
- Enter your Pag-IBIG MID number, amount, contact number, and coverage period (period from and period to).
- Choose the payment type, whether it’s membership savings or housing loan. Press “NEXT.”
- Tap “PROCEED.”
- Review your payment details. Tap “PAY NOW.”
You will receive an SMS confirmation with your payment ID, as well as an electronic receipt containing the transaction and receipt numbers. Keep these messages as your proof of payment.
How to Pay Using Moneygment App
Moneygment is a relatively new app that’s fast gaining popularity among many Filipinos. The app allows you to pay your contributions and dues with various government agencies using your smartphone. Download the app from Google Play and the App Store.
What differentiates Moneygment from other mobile wallets is that you can save your Pag-IBIG, PhilHealth and SSS numbers in your profile. This saves you time since the app will automatically enter your membership info and you don’t have to enter them manually.
Follow these steps to pay your Pag-IBIG contributions using the Moneygment app:
- Launch the Moneygment app and login using your email and password.
- Tap “Pay Bills.”
- Enter your Pag-IBIG MID number.
- Choose the payment type (membership savings, Modified Pag-IBIG II savings, short term loan or housing loan amortization), payor type (self-employed, voluntary, OFW or individual), and term (monthly)
- Enter the exact amount to be paid. Tap “SUBMIT.”
- View the transaction summary to make sure that your payment details are correct. Tap “CONFIRM” to proceed.
- View the payment summary. Moneygment has an app fee of 25. Choose “Pay with Wallet” and tap “PROCEED.”
You will receive a payment confirmation email containing the transaction reference number. You may keep this email as proof of payment.
Moneygment only allows you to pay for the current month, so if you want to pay for future months or several months, you may need to use another payment method.
Pag-IBIG MP2 Savings (Modified Pag-IBIG II)
At the moment, only the Pag-IBIG online payment facility, GCash and Moneygment allow you to pay your Pag-IBIG MP2 savings online. Pag-IBIG MP2 is a special savings program with a five-year maturity period, designed for Pag-IBIG Fund members who want to earn higher dividends. Learn more about Modified Pag-IBIG II savings here.
You can see the differences here:
As you can see, it’s easy to pay your Pag-IBIG contributions, savings and loan amortizations, thanks to the Internet. You can save time, effort and energy by paying through your computer or mobile phone, instead of physically going to the Pag-IBIG Fund branch office or payment center. Convenient, isn’t it?
If you have any questions or concerns about the Pag-IBIG Fund, call the 24/7 hotline number (02) 724-4244 or text 09178884363 or 09188984363. You may also email [email protected].