There are times when we forget to pay our Globe bill and our landline, Internet or postpaid plan was disconnected. But you don’t have to worry in case that happens, because it’s relatively easy to have your Globe line or subscription reconnected. So how do you request for a Globe reconnection?
If your Globe plan or line was disconnected, you will no longer have access to services such as the Internet. However, you will still have access to the Globe website where you can login to your account and view your outstanding balance, request for reconnection, and many more. You can even pay your Globe bills online.
To avoid disconnection, you should pay your bills on or before the due date. The due date is usually listed in the billing statement that was sent to you via email. Globe doesn’t seem to have a grace period where you can settle your balance after the due date, so it’s important to pay your bills in full before the due date. Globe may also send you a text message reminding you to pay your bill.
So if your Globe line is disconnected, just pay your balance and then follow these steps to have it reconnected.
How to Request Globe Reconnection via 211
The quickest way to request reconnection with Globe is to call the Globe hotline 211. You can use your Globe landline phone or any Globe or TM mobile number.
- Pay your outstanding balance with Globe. You can use the Globe at Home app or website to check your balance.
- Call 211 on your landline or mobile phone. It’s free for Globe and TM subscribers.
- If you are not using your disconnected landline or mobile plan, enter the account or mobile number to be reconnected.
- You will be informed that your line or plan was disconnected. Follow the instructions to go to the self-service reconnection menu.
- You can also speak to a customer support agent to have your service reconnected manually. You may be charged a reconnection fee.
- Wait for your Globe service to be reconnected within 24 hours via self-service menu, or 2 hours for manual reconnection via customer support agent.
How to Request Reconnection via Globe at Home App
Another way to request for Globe reconnection is to use the Globe at Home app. The mobile app is available to both prepaid and postpaid subscribers. You may download the app from Google Play or the App Store.
After you’ve added your Globe account to the Globe at Home app, you will see a menu where you can request for reconnection. You can also pay your bills, track your data usage, upgrade your plan, request more data, schedule a repair, and many more.
You just learned how to request a reconnection with Globe. Make sure that you pay or settle your bills first before requesting a reconnection to avoid further inconveniences.
If you have any questions or concerns about your Globe account or plan, call the Globe hotline number 211 to talk to a customer support agent or use the self-service menu.
Leave a Reply